Before the year 1999, no sci-fi story had ever depicted anyone quite like Bender, Futurama’s 30% iron, 40% titanium and 40% zinc automaton. Of course, Bender did a whole lot of really terrible stuff over the course of Futurama’s many seasons and movies — but these have got to be some of the absolute worst.
Relative to some of Bender’s other crimes, stealing from people in need might not seem too bad — but it’s hardly great, either. The 1999 Futurama episode “Xmas Story” introduces the show’s hilariously bleak take on Christmases future. In the year 3000, Santa Claus is real, but he’s a malfunctioning robot convinced that all humans are on the naughty list, so he spends Christmas Eve hunting down and killing any people foolish enough to leave their homes.
The robots of New New York City are exempt from Santa’s attacks and can do what they want on Christmas, which for Bender means heading down to the local robot soup kitchen, where homeless and down-on-their-luck ‘bots can get a free bowl of booze.
After taking what’s essentially food out of the mouths of essentially starving robots, Bender convinces some other homeless robots to help him loot and rob from the city’s other inhabitants.
Merry Christmas from Bender, everyone. Watch the full video to see more of the terrible things Bender has actually done on Futurama.
Stealing from the needy | 0:25
Olympic cheating | 1:45
Enslaving a planet | 3:27
Flushing Nibbler | 5:04
Jeopardizing Fry’s horn | 6:54
Making Zoidberg homeless | 8:50
Breaking hearts | 10:09
Mass extinction | 11:16
Being a bad influence | 13:00
Blinding Leela | 14:37
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Inspiring NJ Kid Doesn't Let Type 1 Diabetes Slow Him Down | Beck's Best Kids
- Electricity Is Here! Brand New Update – MachiaVillain Gameplay
- Yo-Kai Watch – ALL 5 Gemnyan / Jewelnyan QR Codes for U.S. and EU! [Tips & Tricks]
- Prison Bus Transport Driving Game – Mobile Police Bus Drive Off Road 3D – Android GamePlay
- 2 | Atlanta Xpress (Georgia) Vs Virginia Elite (Virginia) | 2013 Hoop Group Pitt Jam Fest